Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Puggy Bank


First off Allie is all better. We have no idea what was wrong in the first place but he's fine now.

So... I've officially been lost to the dark side. I've never been one of those people who bought pug stuff before. Yes, it's true that I have things like a pug callender, magnets, stationary etc. but, I didn't buy that stuff. Every holiday/ birthday people always get me pug-ish stuff to satisfy their own secret pug person cravings. I'm not saying I don't enjoy those things, heck pugs are cute so of course I enjoy pug accessories, I just swore to myself I wouldn't be one of the people who went over board. Anyway... that all changed yesterday when my friend pointed out a "puggy bank" in a little store we went to. OMG too cute! I totally lost control of my senses (and wallet apparently) and got him. My excuse is that Jamie and I are going to start trying to get pregnant soon so we could put this in a baby's roon. HAHA I even needed an excuse, maybe I'm not totally lost to the dark side after all!?

4 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Yeah, I keep getting told that I am turning into one of those ;)

I have that adorable puggy bank (noet: did you turn it over to see if it was a boy or a girl!) and another one that is black - to match our girls, of course.

Don't worry, it's perfectly ok - it has to be!

Jennifer said...

It's a boy! haha, I didn't even realize it had any additional body parts until you commented. How funny!

thirza17 said...

I admit. I am one of those people. I have a collection of plates made by artists who draw pugs. But this little puggy bank is adorable!!

mike said...

My wife and I are kinda those people. I found your blog looking for the "puggy bank" online.