Sunday, June 24, 2007

1st posting All about Otis!


This is my first posting so it's more of a test then anything else.

A little background on my oldest boy. Otis is 4 I got him when he was about 12 weeks old and fell in love with him the second I saw him. He was the only one in the litter who wasn't trying to bite my hand off. He was pudgy and looked like a little round fuzz ball. As soon as I picked him up he fell asleep in my arms. We have a lot of fun together, he's very smart and very persistent and has a stubborn streak as well. His favorite things are food, walks, car rides, cuddling (especially under the covers) and playing tug with a rope or one of his babies.

He understands a ton of words although I must admit I haven't spent much time on training him other then a few basic commands.

1 comment:

Neha said...

Hi . My pug joy is facing the same issue . She is getting pimples around her faces, eyes, legs etc .. If we stop antibiotics, again she is getting d pimples .

Can you provide any solution